Wedding photography is a discipline reserved for the most experienced photographers: there are many things that have to come together in one day for a good wedding day. There are the obvious components such as the getting ready shots, formal pictures, group pictures of groomsmen and bridesmaids, formal shots, family, friends, ring bearers and flowers girls and of course the coveted “I DO!” moment. There are in addition the more subtle nuances of a successful wedding day photographer: the candid, unguarded moments where the subjects forget for a moment they are being watched and let the ocean of feelings they are holding back show. A tear, a long look a kiss on a forehead all make for a very romantic and unscripted special moment.
These moments are a true test to a wedding photographer’s skill, speed and empathy. Everything you know as a wedding photo journalist (or pictorialist for some) has to come together to capture these scarce and beautiful truths. Below are some of the basic assumptions by which I photograph weddings:
- Unobtrusive coverage of your special day. I will gladly help you with posing, make up or clothing at your request.
- Fine art quality portraits of the bride, groom and bridal party during the “getting ready” stage of the wedding day.
- Engagement session is included.
- The client always keep all the pictures from the event.
- Full and half day rates.
- Quick turnaround times for edited photographs.
Please take a look at my wedding photography gallery and let me know if you would like to book a no obligation wedding coverage consultation.