When it comes to photographing a group of people, my favorite kind is a group where everyone knows everyone else. The friendly banter, the teasing, nick names, sibling rivalries, the love, care and support all these things create an authentic place where everyone feels at ease. When making a photograph of a family ones does not just has to make a group portrait but capture the unspoken bond connecting each and every link in the family chain. Below are the typical criteria by which I photograph family sessions:
- Relaxed, casual fun shooting experience. Special requests are welcomed.
- Your choice of outdoors and/or studio shooting environment.
- I am experienced in photographing infants, toddlers, children and pets. Does your little one get fussy? No problem.
- You always keep all the pictures from the session.
- I will gladly help you with posing, make up or clothing at your request.
- Single and multiple location rates.
- Quick turnaround times for edited photographs.
Please take a moment to look at my family photography gallery and feel free to ask any questions about that entire family photograph you been wanting to do for years.